Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I have been nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, again, by myemilyrose.wordpress.com & alizaswindow.wordpress.com.
As I’m always stunned and humbled, I graciously accept this nomination by these two wonderful bloggers! Please take the time to visit them, if you haven’t already! Thank you so much to both of you!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about myself;
1. I am truly a romantic (this may not come as a surprise to you all)
2. I enjoy reading romance, suspense, mystery and poetry, but I need to work on time management!
3. In my late teens, when I thought I’d become a professional singer, Barbra Streisand was and will always be my vocal idol and favorite female vocalist.
4. I strive to do kind things for people, even if it’s so small, like giving a hug or smile.
5. Organizational skills are a strength of mine.
6. I love winter and the coziness it brings; fireplaces aglow, candlelight and Scentsy warmers permeating the room. (Scentsy warmers are fragrant candle wax warmers)
7. I believe in forever love. (another surprise?)
Now, it’s time for my nominations and this is the hard part, simply because it’s so difficult to choose. However, these bloggers all have wonderful stories to tell through their writing and photography. Some of them, I’ve known for awhile and some, I’m still getting to know! Either way, their talents have touched me and made my life richer! I encourage you to visit them and be enlightened! Also, if this nomination is a repeat, please do forgive me!
Nominations are, in no specific order:
Congratulations to all of the nominees and may they continue to bless us with their amazing talents!