BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD
I am grateful to receive this award from four wonderful and exceptionally talented bloggers: George, verticaltales.wordpress.com, Soma, somkritya.wordpress.com, and Autumn & Gabby, autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com. Being nominated once is wonderful, but four times leaves me speechless (probably good for some who know me :)). Sincerely speaking though, these are all wonderful blogging friends who I have learned to know over time and who I am still getting to know. I have enjoyed their talents of writing, inspiration, thoughts about life, humor, music and discography. If you haven’t already visited them, please do and as I always say, you won’t be disappointed, only in awe of their blogs and talents~Thank you all very much!
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
(Nominees will be at the end of this post for all awards)
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD
This second award was given to me by Soma, somkritya.wordpress.com, my dear, generous friend! She is funny, thoughtful and a beautiful soul. Please visit her lovely and inspiring blog, if you haven’t already! Thank you, again, Soma, I am honored that you thought of me for this wonderful award. It is my deepest wish to be able to inspire through my writing~
The rules for accepting this award is listing seven things about me (that you don’t know), so here we go:
1) Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Answer 10 question about your self.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What is your Favorite color? Blue, Purple (but I love them all, really)
2. What is your favorite animal? Dog
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Vanilla lattes, water, peach or raspberry iced tea
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, I don’t think I’ll ever time to tweet! 🙂
5. Whats your passion? Writing, spending time with family, laughing, music, and making the most of each day
6. do you prefer giving or getting presents? Of course, giving, but, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that it’s fun to receive! 🙂
7. Whats your Favourite pattern? Plaid
8. Whats your favourite number? 5
9. Favourite day of the week? Friday, looking forward to the weekend with family and friends, but remembering that each day is a gift~
10. Favorite flower: Carnations
Now it’s time for my nominations. The true enjoyment from receiving these awards is “paying it forward” or “spreading the love.” However, choosing is always a challenge with so many wonderful blogs. I may be modifying the number of nominees, so please forgive me. Here they are (I apologize if these are repeats for you), in no particular order:
http://kellieelmore.com – Kellie
http://fromscott.wordpress.com – Scott
http://foreverpoetic.wordpress.com – Wendell
http://photobotos.com – Charlie & Tom
http://maryannepale.com – Maryanne
http://cenicitas.com – Nanda
http://jessiejeanine.com – Jessie
http://warriorpoetwisdom.com – Miro
From writing about life’s experiences through beautiful poetry with true emotion, not excluding a dash of magic, amazing photography and wonderful words of wisdom, their blogs will pull you in and you won’t want to leave~
I congratulate them and I also thank them for making my blogging experience more meaningful~
I wish you all much happiness and love~