To begin with, I would like to thank
http://caddoveil.wordpress.com/, http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com/ and
for nominating me!
Being nominated once is humbling enough,
but three times is beyond comprehension!
All I can say is I am truly thankful and grateful for this recognition and
for these three wonderful blogs I’ve had the privilege of reading
and the awesome bloggers I’ve had the privilege of getting to know!
Thank you, again!
The award requires me to a) tell you ten things you may not know about me and
to b) nominate six or more other bloggers.
Here we go…
1) I am finally able to pet other dogs without breaking down (our dog died last month).
2) I drive a gold Honda CRV and I love it!
3) I love the mountains and hope to live there someday.
4) Although, I’m also a country girl, so living on a ranch with many, many, many dogs and animals, is a dream.
5) I used to love watching Home Improvement with Tim Allen and was sorry it ended.
6) I never colored my hair until this year, after turning 50, but it’s highlighted and looks natural, which is what I wanted.
7) I am very emotional (tears of joy, sadness, anger, etc)…I have more water than the water company! 🙂
8) I didn’t finish college. 😦
9) I share the same dream with many of you, to publish a book of poetry.
10) When I was younger, singing was my passion.
And now here are my nominees, in no specific order:
This list is truly infinite, however, I do encourage you to visit these blogs…you’ll find lovely words, beautiful images, inspiration and a melody of emotions.
Congratulations to all the nominees and Merry Christmas!